Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Bloodies, Drops, Decisions John Ryder To Retain Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Bloodies, Drops, Decisions John Ryder To Retain Titles

By Keith Idec - Canelo Alvarez galvanized his hometown crowd Saturday night, but an unbelievably brave John Ryder took the Mexican icon the distance in his homecoming fight. Boxing's undisputed super middleweight champion beat the British southpaw by unanimous decision in their 12-round, 168-pound championship clash at a sold-out Akron Stadium in Zapopan, Mexico. Alvarez, who was born and raised in
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-06-2023, 11:22 PM.

Canelo Alvarez is set to defend his Undisputed World Super-Middleweight title against John Ryder in a Mexico homecoming on Cinco de Mayo weekend at the Akron Stadium in Guadalajara, Mexico on Saturday May 6, live around the world on DAZN and DAZN PPV in the U.S & Canada. (photos by Melina Pizano)

Julio Cesar Martinez will defend the WBC flyweight title against Ronal Batista in a voluntary defense.

Gabriel Valenzuela will collide with Steven Spark in a crossroads bout at junior welterweight.

Comment

I'll be keeping a close eye on these PPV numbers. The face just did 1.2 let's see what Canelo can do. I'm glad he's back at 168 where he belongs. For that, and out of respect to the former face, I'll be purchasing this one. Happy Cinco De Mayo.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
        I'll be keeping a close eye on these PPV numbers. The face just did 1.2 let's see what Canelo can do. I'm glad he's back at 168 where he belongs. For that, and out of respect to the former face, I'll be purchasing this one. Happy Cinco De Mayo.
        Lol

RYAN did the majority of those numbers don't know one know stanky Tank outside goons.

Let's see what the ppv numbers are for Tank when he's not facing Ryan. Most likely his usual 250k.

Tank doesn't even have half the name canelo does.. facts!!!

Last edited by Regge; 05-05-2023, 02:19 PM.
        garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

WAR Canelo !!!!!!! For a Canelo fight I have not seen that much of a promotion leading to it ..............

Comment

Lfggg!!! Canelo alvarez is the king of boxing!!!
            Marvin Santiago Marvin S Regge Regge like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
              WAR Canelo !!!!!!! For a Canelo fight I have not seen that much of a promotion leading to it ..............
              Ive seen a good amount of promos but I do think because it's a homecoming fight it's being promoted more down south than here in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Ive seen a good amount of promos but I do think because it's a homecoming fight it's being promoted more down south than here in the states.
                Maybe because to sell a fight in the US, it takes an intriguing matchup. This ain’t that.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Does anyone know if Gvozdyk fight will be televised?

Comment

u watch stevie spark will steal the show

Comment

Working...
                    X