Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Gvozdyk: Bolotniks is a Quality Fighter, The Key is To Win Impressively

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Gvozdyk: Bolotniks is a Quality Fighter, The Key is To Win Impressively

Oleksandr Gvozdyk is excited and eager to continue the next stage of his career. Gvozdyk will face Ricards Bolotniks Saturday night at Estadio Akron in Zapopan, Mexico. The 10-round light heavyweight bout will be part of the Canelo Alvarez-John Ryder undercard that will stream live on DAZN PPV (7 p.m. ET/ 4 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Gvodzyk still has a lot left. He’ll be a good addition to the division.

Comment

"I was still in the gym even when people thought I was retired. I never officially retired."

Uh, yeah, you did..

Comment

Originally posted by boxing IQ View Post
        "I was still in the gym even when people thought I was retired. I never officially retired."

Uh, yeah, you did..
        Yea selective memory i get it too, but that said i did like the stuff that Gvoz did in the ring in the past. Then he was with Teddy Atlas if i remember correctly unlike Gvoz who forgets his being on the show with Teddy and speaking of having enough of boxing, and i guess of Teddy too. Anyhow glad he is back see what he has left in the tank. (YOutube youtube) remember the fight with Superman back in 2018 ?

Comment

How come every time I hear about Gvozdyk I think about Dick Van Dyke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYNK2k0htcM

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Hopefully Gvodzyk still has a lot left. He’ll be a good addition to the division.
            Sorry to tell you -- Gvod does not exist.
            Last edited by trippleupper; 05-06-2023, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing IQ View Post

Uh, yeah, you did..
              In fairness, Beterbiev hit him in the head A LOT of times.
              boxing IQ boxing IQ likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X