Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux: The Goal is To Be Champion Again, Continue Making History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux: The Goal is To Be Champion Again, Continue Making History

Former world champion Guillermo Rigondeaux is expecting a big fight for his next return - the kind of fight that would put him position for a world title opportunity at 118-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good to see another great, young boxer coming through. Nash out

Comment

Yeah good luck

Comment

There are really two fighters that I can honestly categorize as "boring" for me: 1. Rigondeaux (although he was less boring earlier in his career) 2. John Ruiz (I never fall asleep during fights but I fell asleep twice watching his fights)
        garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Winning 1 of his last 3 fight's is not a resurgent's of a career Guillermo. Unfortunately for you your best boxing year's were spent in the amateur rank's in Cuba.
          So basically at 42 year's of age, your professional boxing career is virtually over. You might win another fight or two, but that's it, so it's basically time to retire. There's no need for you to get unnecessarily hurt in this unforgiving sport that is called boxing.
          Last edited by Boricua181; 05-05-2023, 04:30 PM.

Comment

This guy is literally out of his gourd. I honestly feel sorry for Rigo.

Comment

It's over Top Rank and the WBA screwed up his career.

Comment

Rigondeaux must have run out of money. At this point he will be a gatekeeper for the 118lb division. If he continues on to 45 years old that he will be at tomato can status. It's sad because Rigo was a pretty good champion at one point a while back. It will take a bad knockout loss to make him retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                  Winning 1 of his last 3 fight's is not a resurgent's of a career Guillermo. Unfortunately for you your best boxing year's were spent in the amateur rank's in Cuba.
                  So basically at 42 year's of age, your professional boxing career is virtually over. You might win another fight or two, but that's it, so it's basically time to retire. There's no need for you to get unnecessarily hurt in this unforgiving sport that is called boxing.
                  he got robbed in the casimero fight that was a terrible decision. Rigo painful to watch but he’s a good boxer

Comment

As long as he avoids Filipino fighters who beat him fair and square

Comment

Working...
                    X