Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Buatsi: If Winner of Beterbiev-Smith is Offered To Me - I'm Not Turning it Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Buatsi: If Winner of Beterbiev-Smith is Offered To Me - I'm Not Turning it Down

Light heavyweight contender Joshua Buatsi would embrace the scenario of fighting the winner of the upcoming showdown between WBC, WBO, IBF champion Artur Beterbiev and mandatory challenger Callum Smith.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He’ll turn down a Bivol fight but not Beterbiev. That’s very telling.

Comment

Buatsi is probably hoping that Beterbiev would get very old and faded over night and then beat him by decision in UK with a little help.

Bivol is still young in his prime, so he is very risky.
      Last edited by Raimondo; 05-05-2023, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Damage limitation after turning down Bivol fight?
        Btw, interesting he won't even mention Bivol's name. "The Businessman" also needed his "yes buddy" to "announce" his December fight with Wilder.

Comment

This dude does not do one thing great. Don't know why he is popular, he has no special effects what so ever.

Comment

Beterbiev seems to retire fighters. Gvozdyk, Browne and Joe Smith Jr all went AWOL after having seven shades of **** beaten out of them.
            kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              He’ll turn down a Bivol fight but not Beterbiev. That’s very telling.
              he is Hearn`s puppet, he doesn`t have much of choice.

Hearn probably hopes that Callum Smith or Buatsi beats Beterbiev, so that he can make a full unification inhouse fight with Bivol after.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

he is Hearn`s puppet, he doesn`t have much of choice.

Hearn probably hopes that Callum Smith or Buatsi beats Beterbiev, so that he can make a full unification inhouse fight with Bivol after.
                Bivol was with Hearn, though. So that was an easy fight to make but Buatsi turned it down.

And now Buatsi is with Boxxer.

Comment

Virgil Hill knows boxing. He knew Kovalev was an easier fight for Ward than GGG at 168 at that time.

He knows Beterbiev is in the mold of Kovalev. Beterbiev can be beat with elite defensive boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Bivol was with Hearn, though. So that was an easy fight to make but Buatsi turned it down.

And now Buatsi is with Boxxer.
                    My bad, so Buatsi is not with Hearn any more.

Comment

Working...
                    X