Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman Accused by Third Woman of Childhood ***ual Abuse In 1970s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Foreman Accused by Third Woman of Childhood ***ual Abuse In 1970s

A third woman has accused heavyweight great George Foreman of ***ually abusing her as a child in the 1970s. The Daily Mail reported Thursday that an anonymous 64-year-old woman filed a civil complaint, claiming that the famed heavyweight champion had ****d her on his ranch in Livermore, California, in 1974, when she was 15 years old and he was 24.
    [Click Here To Read More]

nonce...

Comment

Everybody on this site always sides with the boxer so of course everyone will let Foreman off the hook.

Hell, Tyson went to freaking jail for **** and he has like 10+ other accusations (some he was convicted of, some he settled lawsuits for, some never went to court, some no charges were filed). He even admitted to beating his wife and people still refuse to say he did anything wrong.

Comment

Why wait till now was it the movie coming out that made them lets come out now!
        Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

It’s not looking good for Big George…

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            Everybody on this site always sides with the boxer so of course everyone will let Foreman off the hook.

Hell, Tyson went to freaking jail for **** and he has like 10+ other accusations (some he was convicted of, some he settled lawsuits for, some never went to court, some no charges were filed). He even admitted to beating his wife and people still refuse to say he did anything wrong.
            What’s your GDP! There some broke down hoes trying to reap benefits dammmm near 50 years later, you probably mad because no one gave you no ****!

Comment

I find it telling that these three women were ok with being rode hard and put away wet. That's what was indicated. Now given they no longer possess peak beauty and the long road of life employment is coming to an end, what better way to cap it off than to come out, and off-handedly admit fear, cowardice AND quasi-responsibility for the next in line that got ****d. Usually this sort of thing happens when the money dries up. Of course, it could all be complete bull****. Females are devious, cunning and ruthless when their love of money and secuirty isn't sated.

I'm bettin' on the latter.

And yeah, most of us on this site lean towards our fighters. I've spent 6 years listening to female victim-types vaginate about men, 40, 50 years after the alledged incident.

Comment

Sue happy America in 2023. They want a piece of that movie cash. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded Terror View Post
                  I find it telling that these three women were ok with being rode hard and put away wet. That's what was indicated. Now given they no longer possess peak beauty and the long road of life employment is coming to an end, what better way to cap it off than to come out, and off-handedly admit fear, cowardice AND quasi-responsibility for the next in line that got ****d. Usually this sort of thing happens when the money dries up. Of course, it could all be complete bull****. Females are devious, cunning and ruthless when their love of money and secuirty isn't sated.

I'm bettin' on the latter.

And yeah, most of us on this site lean towards our fighters. I've spent 6 years listening to female victim-types ******te about men, 40, 50 years after the alledged incident.
                  I find it telling that you have no compassion and are sorrreeeeely lacking even the beginning fundamentals of trauma to have sympathy for the victims. Victims have been known to block the reality until it comes and smacks them right in the face at some random point in their lives. Not so dissimilar to military personnel who have spent time in battle. It’s amazing what the mind can block just to keep you functioning. I would highly suggest my fellow men with sisters, mothers, daughters at the very least spend a few minutes reading up on the psychology of abuse and its impacts. Might actually make you a better man. Peace.

Comment

I have no way of knowing if these allegations are true or not. I hope they are untrue, but I keep an open mind, subject to the best available evidence.

I would say there are some strange logical contortortions in this thread with regard to the "movie money" as being a motivation for why now. George Foreman is a wealthy man (net worth estimated in the hundreds of millions for decades). The movie has, so far, grossed very little -- not enough to see a profit. Publicity may be a motivation to come forward now, but George has long had enough money that if money was a motivating factor there was no reason to wait.

Comment

Working...
                    X