Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano vs. Heather Hardy Rematch Set For Paul-Diaz PPV Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano vs. Heather Hardy Rematch Set For Paul-Diaz PPV Card

On Thursday, Most Valuable Promotions (MVP) and Real Fight Inc. (Real Fight) announced that a deal was finalized for the rematch between undisputed featherweight world champion Amanda "Real Deal" Serrano (44-2-1) and former WBO featherweight titleholder Heather "The Heat" Hardy (24-2, 4 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pointless fight. Serrano won like every round when they last fought

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
      Pointless fight. Serrano won like every round when they last fought
      Yes, but there are only 47 fighters in all of female boxing so...

Comment

Thought Serrano was injured

Comment

OMG, I am so pleased that this rematch is happening. Heather Hardy pushed Serrano to the absolute limit in their first encounter. This will be another absolute war fought in the trenches

Comment

I would just like to add, that although Amanda Serrano is definitely the better boxer and crisper puncher, Heather's incredible fitness, toughness, sheer strength and warrior mentality, gave Amanda kittens. It is the most gruelling fight I have seen her in.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Serrano claimed injury in order to avoid Katie rematch and now fights Hardy. I am 100% sure if a rematch took place, Katie would stop her. Also, Serrano’s trainer is one of the biggest A-holes in boxing and on the same level as the fathers of Teo, Benevidez, D. Garcia. In other words a total disgrace to boxing and the Hispanic community.

if Hardy brings her A game she should beat Serrano. Katie is the real Women’s GOAT and she had done so much more for women’s boxing than Pillow Fists Shields will ever do.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
                Serrano claimed injury in order to avoid Katie rematch and now fights Hardy. I am 100% sure if a rematch took place, Katie would stop her. Also, Serrano’s trainer is one of the biggest A-holes in boxing and on the same level as the fathers of Teo, Benevidez, D. Garcia. In other words a total disgrace to boxing and the Hispanic community.

if Hardy brings her A game she should beat Serrano. Katie is the real Women’s GOAT and she had done so much more for women’s boxing than Pillow Fists Shields will ever do.
                ?? Many thought Serrano won Taylor fight it was Serrano who almost stopped Taylor so what makes you think Katie stops Serrano in rematch?
                Since1976 Deleted Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Hmmm, couldn't wait a few days to see what happens with Katie Taylor.

Serrano has ducked out the Taylor fight so many times now, it's kinda wierd they ever had a fight the way she's avoided it so many times.

Comment

Looks like the promoters sock accounts are out in force. Some cringeworthy fake posts in this thread.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X