Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis To Sign With Hearn's Matchroom Boxing, Was Also Pursued By Arum's Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis To Sign With Hearn's Matchroom Boxing, Was Also Pursued By Arum's Top Rank

Regis Prograis has chosen a new promoter. BoxingScene.com has learned that the WBC super lightweight champion is expected to sign a three-fight deal with Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Boxing. As part of that contract, the 34-year-old Prograis' fights will be streamed by DAZN worldwide. The first fight of Prograis' new deal likely will take place sometime this summer, against an opponent to be determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another garbage Matchroom deal.. very similar to Andrade..

where are all the people that said Ramirez ducked Prograis because he didn’t want to take a severe paycut to fight this clown?? LOLLL

Prograis straight ducked all of the smoke.. and will be begging Ryan Garcia & GBP for a payday.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Prograis-Catterall please
      _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
        Another garbage Matchroom deal.. very similar to Andrade..

where are all the people that said Ramirez ducked Prograis because he didn’t want to take a severe paycut to fight this clown?? LOLLL

Prograis straight ducked all of the smoke.. and will be begging Ryan Garcia & GBP for a payday.
        Ramirez DID duck Regis. So did Teo.

Regis gonna fight Catteral now, since Taylor ducked the rematch,

Comment

As much as I don't like TR they have the fights at 140 that matter. Now they will continue to be an obstacle for these guys to fight.

Ramirez is breathing a sigh of relief. Negotiations is the new ducking.

Comment

Aside from Catterall who does Matchroom really have?

Comment

Top Rank would’ve been a better fit for Taylor-Lopez winner honestly but we’ll see.

Comment

I don't think TR tried to pursue him that hard because most view Prograis as not being that big of a draw. I don't think MR would do much for him either.
                He needs to be real about his value and not price himself out. He's not getting any younger. Or maybe that's it. The goose egg on the way out.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  As much as I don't like TR they have the fights at 140 that matter. Now they will continue to be an obstacle for these guys to fight.

Ramirez is breathing a sigh of relief. Negotiations is the new ducking.
                  I think Hearn is trying to hand that belt to Hitchins down the line

Comment

OK, maybe now we get Prograis vs. Catterrall?

Comment

Working...
                    X