Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Confident Haye Would Have Beaten Fury Had Their Fight Happened

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew Confident Haye Would Have Beaten Fury Had Their Fight Happened

Former cruiserweight champion Tony Bellew believes David Haye would have gotten the better of Tyson Fury - had their fight actually happened in 2013. The two rivals were scheduled to fight - with Haye withdrawing from two planned dates with injuries.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy will become the first fighter in UK a come out that he is gay mark my words

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      This guy will become the first fighter in UK a come out that he is gay mark my words
      what Haye? the guy who last month managed to convince 2 birds to be in the same relationship with him? David loves the f@nny mate believe.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        You can call Haye a lot of things but Gay, no chance. I had a argument with my chick as I saw her staring at him in a West Indian shop and she didn’t even know who he was

Comment

Tyson Fury is and has always been a technically unrefined, clumsy Heavyweight.

If you watch his fights at top level, there will always be moments of complete calamity.

That is why he has been decked many times, and busted up real good 'Even though outside of Kiltschko & Wilder, he has predominately fought at domestic to high end European level'.

At the time of Haye vs Fury, the universal perception of Fury was? That he was a game aggressive, but incredibly clumsy super Heavyweight 'He gives it a go in most area's'. And that is what his performances from those times displayed.

Stylistically for me that version of David Haye, could of beaten Fury. Peter Fury was the coach who refined Fury's game, and improved his defense 'But at that stage of Fury's career, I don't think his overall game was refined enough to beat David Haye'.

Note: Tyson Fury is still technically unrefined, and I do think he is error prone. But what makes him a great fighter, is that Tyson Fury is a complete fighter 'In the sense that he can fight in all area's. He may not be super great in all area's, but he gives it a go etc'.
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-02-2023, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Haye came up face to face against Fury, he saw the size of the man and decided he didn't fancy it.

Comment

What makes fury unbeatable , the fact he doesn't fight fighters in forms and only picks fighter that are done or the fact he's a clumsy giant , I'm so sick of hearing this , he is so beat le just a fight a boxer in form that's good

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post
                What makes fury unbeatable , the fact he doesn't fight fighters in forms and only picks fighter that are done or the fact he's a clumsy giant , I'm so sick of hearing this , he is so beat le just a fight a boxer in form that's good
                Haye was in form, it's not Fury's fault that he pulled out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post
                  Except for the clumsy giant part, that sounds a lot like the complaints against every "great" fighter of the last 20 years.

Comment

Biggest loudmouth behind a mic in British boxing. Every time drool spills from him, assume it’s utter bollocks

Comment

Working...
                    X