Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields vs. Hanna Gabriels - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields vs. Hanna Gabriels - Undercard Information

Four of Michigan's top prospects will highlight undercard action as big-time boxing returns to Detroit on Saturday, June 3 headlined by the rematch between Undisputed Middleweight World Champion and Michigan's own Claressa Shields and four-division world champion Hanna Gabriels live from Little Caesars Arena and streamed on DAZN in the U.S. and Canada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Shields. I think she's the best female fighter in the world but this card will bomb.
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

This card weak as hell! Yes, I said it!

Comment

It's amazing how weak the backup is for a card headlined by the most decorated female boxer. Katie Taylor gets better cards than this. But I'm sure it has nothing at all to do with how they present and sell themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
          It's amazing how weak the backup is for a card headlined by the most decorated female boxer. Katie Taylor gets better cards than this. But I'm sure it has nothing at all to do with how they present and sell themselves.
          Has to do with Salita not having a stable
          kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Has to do with Salita not having a stable
            No kidding. Only 26 fighters total?

Comment

No kidding. Only 26 fighters total?
              Lotta big names there?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Lotta big names there?
                Only if you count Shields, Otto Wallin, Jarrell Miller, or Jermaine Franklin. You weren't kidding about a shallow stable.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure race & culture have zero to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                  X