Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Wilfried Florentin Killed, Marco Huck Card, Jose Luis Navarro, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Wilfried Florentin Killed, Marco Huck Card, Jose Luis Navarro, More

23-year old French heavyweight prospect Wilfried Florentin (3-0) was shot to death in Paris on Sunday morning, reports Le Parisien. The exact circumstances around his death are still being investigated but it appears that there was a brawl and Florentin was shot twice and died in the hospital.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dang, you wouldve thought the mans death would rate its own article. Smh... RIP to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Dang, you wouldve thought the mans death would rate its own article. Smh... RIP to him.
      I don't know why you would think that? There really wasn't much to his very short career. Virtually no one knew who he was.

Also, the writers here, like anywhere else don't write articles for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post

I don't know why you would think that? There really wasn't much to his very short career. Virtually no one knew who he was.

Also, the writers here, like anywhere else don't write articles for free.
        I just left an mma page and they gave a full article to some Brazilian that got hit by a bus...

Comment

Working...
        X