Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: Ryan Garcia Was At 'Preschool' Level, Gervonta Davis Looked 'Real Sharp'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: Ryan Garcia Was At 'Preschool' Level, Gervonta Davis Looked 'Real Sharp'

Shakur Stevenson is the latest power player to enter the fray at 135 pounds. The former two-division champion successfully made his lightweight debut with a sixth-round stoppage win against Shuichiro Yoshino on April 8, and he's already calling out the top dogs in the division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bang on the money and I couldn’t have said it better myself. In fact, before the fight, I told several posters that Tank was on a completely different level to Ryan and would walk through his best shots and stop him with ease.

Damn it feels good to have a future p4p #1 saying EXACTLY the same thing

Comment

No lies told by Shakur.

Comment

Well said Shakur! That is the truth!

Comment

This is just the prep to prepare those that want to see So Sure get in there and have to mix it with G.Davis. there is money in it for sure, there is interest in it we know that. But nothing like a little ground work before they begin the hype. Its like a bidding war, an auction. Drive up the interest and bring up the price before put it on the block. Only after that do you make it happen.

Comment

Stevenson is on point with the accessment. Tank vs Shakur is the fight to be made after either one takes out Haney

Comment

Astute observation. Ryan doesn't use his height and reach advantage effectively, even in the fights he won against lesser opposition.

He was impressive in coming back to ko Luke Campbell, but of course Tank is a whole other level. His ring IQ is one of the highest in boxing.

Having said that, there's quite a number of fighters that would beat Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                Stevenson is on point with the accessment. Tank vs Shakur is the fight to be made after either one takes out Haney
                Honestly, it's the fight to make ASAP! If they can do Fulton vs. Inoue, they can do Tank vs. Shakur! I like Haney, but he's just not a draw like Shakur Stevenson! If Tank has to do time, then Shakur should face the winner of Haney vs. Loma. However if Tank doe NOT have to do time, they should just make that happen NEXT!

Comment

Garcia definitely did not look like a guy with well over 200 fights. He actually has similar experience to tank between pro and amateur but you’d never know watching them fight. Tank could see that left hook coming from the weigh in.

Comment

Shakur is saying all the right things but, I think negotiations will go like Fury vs Usyk.. Let Tank do his thing and focus on the Loma vs Haney winner. Tank may go back to Sunday night ppv to entertain the Hollywood types.

Comment

Working...
                    X