Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia To Goossen After KO Loss To Davis: I Didn't Wanna Continue Because Of My Rib

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia To Goossen After KO Loss To Davis: I Didn't Wanna Continue Because Of My Rib

Ryan Garcia revealed to his trainer in the immediate aftermath of his knockout loss to Gervonta Davis that his injured rib prevented him from continuing in the seventh round of their fight April 22 in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And people are in denial he quit?
    An honest Garcia then divulged, “I didn’t wanna continue because of my rib.'' from the horses mouth.

Comment

did it hit your sore likkle ribbie ryan? Yes it did hit it & it was the mole who told him where to hit
      PredatorStyle PredatorStyle likes this.

Comment

That was some pretty damning audio lol Ryan took the easy way out.
        Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

there was always going to be a bunch of excuses drip fed out in the weeks after the fight, why i was shaking my head at people saying he took the defeat with class... at least he has admitted he quit (which was glaringly obvious considering he sprung up as soon as it was waved off) so we dont have to put up with the whole 'you cant comment unless you have been a pro boxer' BS and people making out he was nearly paralysed by the shot

Comment

drained, weak, bored, injured lol

well at least the money was good

Comment

excuse after excuse. Ryan has lost the remainder of the little credibility he had. Trash
              AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Excuses, excuses and more excuses, your a punk you QUIT end of story...

Comment

the new Victor Ortiz
                  boxingfan91 boxingfan91 likes this.

Comment

Ryan seems like a good guy, very young and talented. He does need to improve and learn the fundamentals of boxing better.

Also, he cant have all the yes men around him, which it seems he has in his training camp.

Comment

Working...
                    X