Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: William Zepeda: My Last Two Fights Were Against Ex-Champs; Enjoyed Going All Those Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: William Zepeda: My Last Two Fights Were Against Ex-Champs; Enjoyed Going All Those Rounds

By Jake Donovan - The big fights will come at some point for William Zepeda. For now, the unbeaten lightweight contender is pleased with his current career trajectory. Wins over Rene Alvarado and Joseph 'JoJo' Diaz were part of a three-fight 2022 campaign for Mexico's Zepeda (27-0, 23KOs). The next step in his promising career comes in a scheduled ten-round lightweight bout versus Jaime Arboleda (19-2, 14KOs)....
    [Click Here To Read More]

there you go, Zepeda wants it but GBP wants to Market him to raise his value first, to generate more $$ while Shakur & his black fanboys keep saying "ducking"... and what about tank & haney & Lomachenko? ain't nobody afraid of Shakur, he ain't damn roy jones... he gets his alot too... smh
    Last edited by 11Combos; 04-29-2023, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Yup Zepeda already has a better resume than Demetrius Andrade who has yet to face one former champ...but the way the biased media works you would never think that hmm wonder why.

Comment

GBP know tthat Stevenson would beat him right now and maybe even always. If they fight it'll be for more money in the future so that Zepeda at least gets a decent payday. 135 is full of sharks right now who I'd take to beat Zepeda - Skakur, Davies, Haney, Martin. He probably goes life and death with Loma, Ortiz and Pitbull too. Best for him to fight for a vacant belt when Haney moves up.

Comment

Working...
        X