Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Lipinets-Elvis Rodriguez Crossroads Bout In Play For July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Lipinets-Elvis Rodriguez Crossroads Bout In Play For July

Sergey Lipinets has finally ended the search to find a willing opponent for his next fight. BoxingScene.com has learned that plans are in place for the former IBF junior welterweight titlist to face rising Dominican prospect Elvis Rodriguez. The two parties have agreed to meet, though a fight date is not yet attached to the 140-pound crossroads matchup.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As a co main for spencer-crawford? Well I guess a shltty undercard shoulda been expected

Comment

Would be a crappy co-main for Spence-Bud, but I do like this fight

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
        Would be a crappy co-main for Spence-Bud, but I do like this fight
        It would be fine as the opener of the PPV. But it definitely shouldn’t be the fight right before the main event.

Time to start demanding better undercards. Fans deserve to get value for money, promoters think they can charge $80 for giving us just one good fight.

Comment

It's a good competitive fight on paper I don't see how people would complain about this one.

Comment

Working...
          X