Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Ryan Garcia's Defense Needs To Be Tighter, He Can Still Achieve Greatness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Ryan Garcia's Defense Needs To Be Tighter, He Can Still Achieve Greatness

Former two division world champion and Golden Boy Promotions partner, Bernard Hopkins, believes Ryan Garcia needs to tighten up his defense to compete with fighters on the highest level.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No he cant. Just stop with this dud already. The only top 10 140lbers he can beat is Brandon Lee. He might be able to catch Jose Ramirez with a hook coming in but if Ramirez can eat it, he mauls Ryan.

Prograis beats him bad
    Taylor beats him bad
    Zepeda beats him bad
    Russell beats him bad
    Sandor beats him convincingly
    Teofimo most likely beats him

cruz1383 cruz1383 likes this.

Comment

He already achieved greatness with what he got paid for not being sh_tttttt! Bernard has his promoter hat on, but I can get it revoked by calling Al! LMAO

Comment

Ryan Garcia is a combination of Joe Miceli, Art Aragon, and Amir Khan

Comment

Ryan doesn't have the right mentality. He's not trying to learn how to box. He's Rolly level, doing things out of order. I thought Tank would ko him with a face shot. Ryan had the sense to stay down before Tank crippled him.

Comment

What does the ''L's don't mean anything'' crew have to say

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
              What does the ''L's don't mean anything'' crew have to say
              Hype job exposed he was never good type of talk.

Comment

Originally posted by YGriffith View Post

Hype job exposed he was never good type of talk.
                We shall see.

Comment

Maybe this is one of those times where a talented fighter has to get flattened in order to become mentally stronger and better. Maybe!!!!

Comment

"If Ryan Garcia asks me what I see, I'll tell him that his defense needs to be tighter, and that he needs to at least make an honest attempt to review it, and in the future he can't fight so upright when he goes in to trade, because he is very exposed. Those are little things that will cost you later and are already taking their toll on you today. And they took a toll on him at that important moment." -Bernard Hopkins

C'mon B-Hop, it wasn't his defense, it was the rehydration clause! LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                    X