Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather On De La Hoya Presser No-Show: We All Approach Things A Different Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather On De La Hoya Presser No-Show: We All Approach Things A Different Way

Plenty of opinions and excuses have been offered as to why Oscar De La Hoya did not attend the Gervonta Davis-Ryan Garcia post-fight press conference.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whenever Floyd is around, Fishnets dela 8ball snorts too much blow and disappears. I bet the rehab facility keeps a bed open on the weekends GBP boxers fight PBC boxers.

Comment

Pretty classy response from froids part. But I'm sure "loyalty" is important to froid is it'll keep him in the spotlight being at tanks side.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Whenever Floyd is around, Fishnets dela 8ball snorts too much blow and disappears. I bet the rehab facility keeps a bed open on the weekends GBP boxers fight PBC boxers.
        GhostofDempsey

Madison boxing

Haha what did I say in that thread in the lounge!? This moron is pro trans/gay and yet here he is making disgusting remarks against Oscar. Without fail. Like Flys to shlt

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

GhostofDempsey

Madison boxing

Haha what did I say in that thread in the lounge!? This moron is pro trans/gay and yet here he is making disgusting remarks against Oscar. Without fail. Like Flys to shlt
          In his own words he is a dinosaur and a bigot.

Comment

The problem with Oscar's story is he said he was getting threats all week. So why show up at the fight and the disappear for the post conference when there are less threat possibilities at a post conference? Seems like Oscar was too butthurt and childish to acknowledge the winner.
            Last edited by richardt; 04-27-2023, 06:18 PM.

Comment

De La Hoya. Hopkins. Goosen. Faded characters from the HBO era that’s long gone.

Comment

GhostofDempsey

Madison boxing

March 2023 join date. Lying. Cant spell the word flies properly.

Hmm which banned for racism idiot loser is this?

Disgusting remarks? I called him Fishnets dela 8ball. He has a picture with fishnet stockings on and does a lot of coke.

I think its an accurate description.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-27-2023, 06:17 PM.

Comment

“Loyalty is a lifestyle, not an action.” Thats an insightful line from Floyd.
                  The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

GhostofDempsey

Madison boxing

What he said wasn’t a lie though we saw the pics of him in fishnets…

Comment

Working...
                    X