Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamaine Ortiz On Keyshawn Davis: "If He Wants To Fight We Can Get That On"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamaine Ortiz On Keyshawn Davis: "If He Wants To Fight We Can Get That On"

It seemed like just yesterday that Keyshawn Davis turned pro. But while he only has roughly two years of professional experience underneath his belt, the former Olympic silver medalist isn't interested in taking the easy road.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Do this fight. Pressure vs mover. See if Ortiz is as good as he looked against Loma, and maybe stop a prospect. (And he had the kryptonite for some of Loma's moves. Maybe he works like that in general, or maybe it was specific to Loma.) Also chance for Davis to show if he has enough to move up in opponents.

Comment

Please! This would be a fantastic match.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Good fight. Hope it can be made.

Comment

I like this fight! Probably more realistic than Schofield or Martin, but damn either one of those would be FIRE!!!

Comment

I like Ortiz. He gave Loma a tougher fight than what I expected. But, he hasn't fought since that defeat in October of 2022. Davis is a tough fight. I'd rather see Ortiz rack up 2-3 fights before going into the Davis fight.

Comment

Davis by mid rounds TKO.

Comment

I got Davis on this one. Jamaine is a hell of a fighter but most are not considering that Jamaine was Loma's sparring partner and Loma was coming off almost a year hiatus and the war in Ukraine so he was pretty rusty. Regardless, this would be a great fight
                Hnnnggg Hnnnggg likes this.

Comment

Why is Jamaine Ortiz not wanted at PBC/SHO? He's a good name for a stay-busy fight for Frank Martin, whose next fight is overdue. What is Frank waiting for?

Comment

Working...
                  X