Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: William Zepeda, Jaime Arboleda - Face To Face at Media Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: William Zepeda, Jaime Arboleda - Face To Face at Media Workouts

Zepeda, Arboleda Workouts Photos Gallery - Undefeated knockout artist William "El Camaron" Zepeda (27-0, 23 KOs) of San Mateo, Mexico hosted a media workout today at Maple Avenue Boxing Gym to promote his upcoming fight against world title challenger of Curundu, Panama Jaime "Jaimito" Arboleda (19-2, 14 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not gonna lie, I'm very excited to see Zepeda again. I know it gets heated and it seems like us boxing fans only root for those that look like us or from the same country but who doesn't love an all action fighter? He did swerve/duck Shakur but Im over that because we know it was the promoter and management. The more I thought about it, I'm cool with Zepeda growing a bit more. 135 is loaded. Go for Cruz next before going for broke.

Comment

How old is zepeda he still seem like a young buck. He'll definitely be in the mix with the top 135 but no need to rush I say another year or 3-4 step up fights.

He gave Jojo the worse beating of his career that's for sure.

Comment

Looking forward to this one

Comment

Don't understand how he makes weight at 130, Jaime is huge yet was taken out in two fights, one of them being feather fisted colbert.

Comment

Working...
          X