Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards vs. Andres Campos Tops Tripleheader, June 10 in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards vs. Andres Campos Tops Tripleheader, June 10 in London

Sunny Edwards will defend his IBF World Flyweight title against Andres Campos at the OVO Arena Wembley, London on Saturday June 10 live worldwide on DAZN - and topping a blockbuster tripleheader of World title action with Nina Hughes defending her WBA Bantamweight crown against Shannon Courtenay and Cherneka Johnson defending her IBF Super-Bantamweight strap against Ellie Scotney.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn should stop shoving these female "fights" down everyone's throats.
    Too many of these gap fillers, esp. on the main card.
    Mick Higgs Mick Higgs likes this.

Comment

Total garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
        Hearn should stop shoving these female "fights" down everyone's throats.
        Too many of these gap fillers, esp. on the main card.
        Little guys and women's fights are where he actually excels.
        drablj drablj likes this.

Comment

no disrespect mr gamechanger but this is awful, but the last couple years its been getting worse.

Comment

total rubbish card pillow fists top of the bill plus 2 unheard of womens fights

Comment

Not sure I can get excited about a card where the women AND men are all pillow-fisted! We need some hard hitters in there!

Comment

why not edwards - dalakian? i doubt artem wanted millions. dalakian and rodriguez (injury) won't fight in the near future, edwards has irrelevant fight scheduled and martinez will fight an unranked fighter (by any sanctioning body, how is that even allowed for a title?!). this division is in a sad state and it's one of my favourite.

Comment

Very disappointing card. I was hoping for the Martinez unification & I got to agree with the majority here that's thee's just to many female fillers.

Comment

Pretty weak card

Comment

Working...
                    X