Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Cordina vs. Shavkat Rakhimov - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Cordina vs. Shavkat Rakhimov - CompuBox Punch Stats

Coming into this fight Shavkat Rakhimov's opponents landed 40% of their power punches. Joe Cordina landed 45% of his power punches. Cordina scored a knockdown towards the end of the second round- a round in which Rakhimov landed 40 of 91 punches.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was a pretty close fight tbh. I think the knockdown was big thing for cordina in the end an him being in his hometown aswell so in a close fight with all them factors. But 115-112 to cordina is what I had

Comment

This was not only the best fight of the week but it could be the fight of the month so Im surprised more people arent talking about it. Buncha fkin casuals on here lol.

I love watching Cordina. He kind of reminds me of Linares and a fight between them would have looked like Toney-McCallum 1.

Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Cordina won because he looked like the classy fighter in there. At times it looked like Rakhimov might have overwhelmed him, but Cordina kept his composure and always responded with stinging, eye-catching shots. Add the knockdown, and all of this makes a deserving winner, if just by a little.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          This was not only the best fight of the week but it could be the fight of the month so Im surprised more people arent talking about it. Buncha fkin casuals on here lol.

I love watching Cordina. He kind of reminds me of Linares and a fight between them would have looked like Toney-McCallum 1.

yep casuals who are fixated with Ryan Garcia and Jake Paul ....that tells you exactly where our sport is right now.......cordina is a great fighter to watch very skilful in that square circle

Comment

Working...
          X