Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: It's Time To Wrap It Up, Give My Knowledge To Younger Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: It's Time To Wrap It Up, Give My Knowledge To Younger Fighters

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas - Super middleweight contender Bektemir Melikuziev (12-1, 9 KOs) avenge the only loss of his career as he battered veteran Gabriel Rosado (26-17-1, 15 KOs) on his way to a unanimous decision victory. Melikuziev cruised on the judges' cards, winning by the tally of 99-91 three times.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good luck Gabe, future in commenting very possible.
    Hayehammer Hayehammer likes this.

Comment

Best wishes Gabe. Always love me a Gabe Rosado fight. You'll be missed in the ring. If everyone's heart and balls were as big as yours the sport would be a much better place. Stay healthy and looking forward to seeing you behind the mic. Thanks for all the great fights.

Comment

Enjoy your retirement Gabe. You always gave your all in the ring and were one of the few guys who would truly fight anyone anywhere. There ain’t many better fighters sporting a 26-17 record.

Comment

Enjoy it, I am sure that poor brain of yours will appreciate it. However I am sure in a year he'll join the circus that is BKFC.

Comment

What knowledge? You were a stepping stone, complained after getting beat, and happened to land 1 lucky punch which extended your career 2-3 fights when you didn't really deserve it.

Comment

What knowledge? You were a stepping stone, complained after getting beat, and happened to land 1 lucky punch which extended your career 2-3 fights when you didn't really deserve it.

I swear to God you are a jerk. One of Gabe's jockstraps has more respect than you will ever earn or deserve in your sad, sorry, existence. If you really think that was a good response on the day a warrior leaves the sport then, genuinely, IDK SMH.

Great comment by RJJ 94-02 = GOAT. Gabe was always ready, always in shape & made other boxers raise their game. Its a cliche but its true, Iron sharpens Iron. Enjoy your retirement Gabe & hope it works out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
                He said he wants to share his knowledge of the boxing business and training with young fighters. Pretty sure someone who has been a pro boxer for 18 yrs, has fought on nearly every major platform against multiple elite fighters and has been trained and guided by some of the best in the sport (including Freddie Roach, Bhop, Briscoe) has some knowledge that he can share with others. After all, you’re a guy who calls himself chicken on a boxing website and that doesn’t stop you from sharing your input.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
                  Gabe could turn u into a vegetable with one punch
                  IAmABoxingGuru IAmABoxingGuru likes this.

Comment

Best of luck to Gabe. He got out at the right time, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X