Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Gervonta Davis Discusses Knockout Win Over Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Gervonta Davis Discusses Knockout Win Over Ryan Garcia

Gervonta Davis Interview - Video by Ryan Burton - T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas - In a catch-weight grudge match between two unbeaten stars, Gervonta Davis (29-0, 27 KOs) knocked out Ryan Garcia (23-1, 19 KOs) in the seventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not a fan of Ryan Garcia before the fight.
    But more of a fan, after, just by the way that he conducted his self after, and taking his loss like a man, just like Fundora.
    He showed more class than his promoter Golden Boy, who did not even show up for the post fight interview,, and I will reserve judgement on Bernard Hopkins, after I hear his comments on the fight.

Building up a fight, things can get ugly, but real class shows through after, win, lose or draw.
    And all the 'REAL BOXING FANS' that are left, understand and appreciate this.
    But, those who sit on the fence and fall on the side that the wind blows them...well they are in the same boat as Golden Boy, and act like rats jumping off of a sinking ship...plug the leak...and they'll be back like nothing ever happened.
    Everybody loves a winner, some before, some after, some lead, but most follow.

Ryan conducted himself 100% better then Rollie 'the clown' did after Tank el-kaa-bonged his ask.

Congrats to Tank and his team, congrats to Ryan for putting on a good fight for long as it lasted, and Golden Boy Promotions...ehh...they are just a 'cheap imitation of PBC and Mayweather Promotions, and Ryan can do better with out them.

I can see him doing big things with Terence Crawford's last fight promoter 'BLK Prime'.

No Trolling, just facts.
    Last edited by Brian T; 04-23-2023, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X