Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin Bakole Hopes To Get Dillian Whyte or Daniel Dubois Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin Bakole Hopes To Get Dillian Whyte or Daniel Dubois Next

After hammering 'The Hulk' in less than two rounds and handing the previously-undefeated Ukrainian heavyweight his first stoppage loss, Martin Bakole (19-1, 14 KO's) called out some of the division's biggest names to face him in the ring next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm sure that Bakole can handle whyte easily, probably by ko with a massive uppercut. Not sure about Fury and Usyk, but he almost surely prevails over AJ and Wilder.

Comment

Will continue to run from Hrgovic I guess ?

Comment

Wrong calls. You should tell your boss you want to fight Parker, you are both by Boxxer.

If not Parker, send an offer to Hrgovic, Makhmudov, Wallin, Demirezen, Kabayel, Ajagba. one of these guys would fight you.
        joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Wrong calls. You should tell your boss you want to fight Parker, you are both by Boxxer.

If not Parker, send an offer to Hrgovic, Makhmudov, Wallin, Demirezen, Kabayel, Ajagba. one of these guys would fight you.
          I like the idea of Parker but howabout Michael Hunter rematch? Any of the names you mentioned would be a good matchup. The Yoka win isn’t as impressive now that he lost to the aging Takam. The Kuzmin win was ok but Hunter stopped Kuzmin. Bakole talks like he is avoided & talks a lot about sparring tales with Triple Knee & Usyk. Whyte is on the decline but he probably wants the payday…
          Last edited by joe strong; 04-23-2023, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Wheres Hunter at? That would be good to get a rematch

Comment

Working...
            X