Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew, Andy Ruiz Felt Ryan Garcia Gave Up After Body Shot From Tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew, Andy Ruiz Felt Ryan Garcia Gave Up After Body Shot From Tank

Former world champions Tony Bellew and Andy Ruiz felt Ryan Garcia could have continued in Saturday's loss to Gervonta Davis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Height speed length and mean check hook. Why you don't box behind a jab if it ain't a GGG powerful jab double up then like. Garcia probably couldve been the best but showing a quitting personality with one none willing to develop use your gifts he won't ever be a champ champ Lopez loma will kill him Haney outpoint him Stevenson as well, prograis beats him ect. As for Tank he is entirely to small to move up lacks the speed, barrage & weird angles Pac-Man had that made him a force at 140-147 to be so small. I also don't see his power being a moving force pac lost his power at 147 but was like a tasmanian devil with enough pop tank isnt such it the speed, angle, and output department.

Comment

Yup, he pulled a Vic Ortiz albeit in a more subtle manner. Saw a quick exit and took it.

Comment

Ryan got dropped in the second round and went completely gun shy for the next few rounds, then he lands a couple of good shots, gets brave again and then gets zapped with a body shot and quits.

Very disappointing performance

Comment

Why is anyone surprised about the outcome. This was already expected.

The real fights are at Top Rank. This was just a show of popular boxers, not real champions.

BRaggles BRaggles Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

lol damn called out as a quiter by fellow mexican ruiz.

Comment

Everyone gets on Ryan.... "He shoulda done this, he coulda did that", etc. Meanwhile, none of y'all have ever been on the end of Tank's punches. It's easy to call Ryan a quitter when you've never been hit that hard before. You would all quit as soon as Tank hit you with one decent shot. You would scream out loud, "OHHHH SH.T, MY EYE, u GOT IT MAN", then y'all would suck ur thumbs and start crying hard with snot coming out of ur noses
              Last edited by archiemoore1; 04-23-2023, 02:46 AM.

Comment

its was just a overhyped fight and nothing more, Tank fighting a social media influencer with no fundamentals and poor defense. Garcia cashed in big time. It was all set up. Now lets see what Tank does next but I doubt he is gonna fight Haney vs Shakur in the future. It's all about hype and making big numbers with less risk.

I pity those average Joes that spent their hard earned money to buy this overhyped fight. Made the rich even more richer. lol

Comment

Andy Ruiz is the last person that should speak on giving up anything. Makes sense though since he is unable to give up on fatty food.
                  Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 04-23-2023, 04:20 AM.
                  icee icee Damn Wicked Damn Wicked like this.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                    Everyone gets on Ryan.... "He shoulda done this, he coulda did that", etc. Meanwhile, none of y'all have ever been on the end of Tank's punches. It's easy to call Ryan a quitter when you've never been hit that hard before. You would all quit as soon as Tank hit you with one decent shot. You would scream out loud, "OHHHH SH.T, MY EYE, u GOT IT MAN", then y'all would suck ur thumbs and start crying hard with snot coming out of ur noses
                    I Don’t think Tank could reach my eye as he is 5ft 5 , plus I fight as Heavyweight. Snot always flies out of my nose when I’m hit with a good shot whilst Sparring. Those liver shots are lethal though

Comment

Working...
                    X