Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin Bakole Smashes 'Hulk' Shevadzutskyi in Three Punishing Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin Bakole Smashes 'Hulk' Shevadzutskyi in Three Punishing Rounds

Martin Bakole returned after an 11-month lay-off to crush the 'Hulk' Ihor Shevadzutskyi in three punishing rounds for the Ukrainian.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Marty is one of my favourite HWs, always shows up for a fight no matter the occasion.

Comment

Daniel Dubois should accept the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
        Daniel Dubois should accept the challenge.
        DDD if the first in the line for Usyk. he want world title shot first, for sure.

Comment

Bakole ruined Tony Yoka, and he is a legitimate threat to anyone in the heavyweight division. Except that is for Oleksandr Usyk who gave him his only loss to date, and is the scourge of boxing.

Comment

That Michael Hunter win looks better all the time. I doubt he would want a rematch now. Speaking of Hunter where the *** is he? He had his WBA eliminator against Hughie Fury postponed then cancelled due to Fury’s on going health issues. I think it was lingering covid issues. That 3 fight deal will Triller sure doesn’t seem to have paid off. He had 1 fight. Is Triller still in business? Hunter has really disappear after some solid wins then he avoided the Hrgovic fight.

Comment

Bakole got Bounty Hunter problems.

Comment

Working...
              X