Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrell: My Mind Was Not OK For 2 1/2 Weeks After Yerbossynuly Fight; I'm Happy He's OK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morrell: My Mind Was Not OK For 2 1/2 Weeks After Yerbossynuly Fight; I'm Happy He's OK

David Morrell Jr. couldn't get the discouraging consequences of his most recent victory out of his mind. The opponent he had just brutally beaten, Aidos Yerbossynuly, was hospitalized at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis after suffering severe brain trauma during their one-sided fight November 5 at The Armory. The super
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like how he narrows it down to 2 1/2 weeks. No more no less .

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
      Well, that’s about how long it took to determine that Yerbossynuly could be released from the hospital.
      garfios garfios Noamfromm Noamfromm like this.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
        He was out of the coma and doing much better 2.5 weeks later. He flew home to Kazakhstan on 12/2 after getting put in the coma on 11/6

Comment

glad hes ok, respect to both

Comment

It could happen again tonight. Or it could just end swiftly without the brutal punishment.

Comment

Morrell is a proper talent. Glad the Kazak is on the mend. I hope Morrell isn’t too affected by it. Some fighters change after fights like that - Eubank did after Watson. Benn did after McLellan. At least if the guy’s is looking good it shouldn’t affect him that much.

Comment

Working...
              X