Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Ryan Garcia - Nearly Erupt at Weigh-In, Promise War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Ryan Garcia - Nearly Erupt at Weigh-In, Promise War

Davis, Garcia Weights Photos Gallery - Undefeated rivals and boxing superstars Gervonta "Tank" Davis and "King" Ryan Garcia went face-to-face for the first time during fight week at Thursday's final press conference before they meet this Saturday, April 22 in a SHOWTIME PPV production from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Esther Lin, Cris Esquida)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow what a turnout, great for boxing

Comment

Drained my ass what a bunch of clowns calling drained, fckwits know nothing.

Comment

Hands down, that was THE most staged push/shove match I've ever seen. And after watching at least 10,000 fights, that is saying a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
          Wow what a turnout, great for boxing
          Definately good for boxing.

Alot of people havenegative comments about this fight.
          But there's obvious intrigue.

A respected boxing coach recently told me that in his opinion.
          The best outcome for boxing were for the fight to be a draw.
          Both fighters have their fanbases and are young.
          Although I doubt it.
          I do agree with his outlook.

Comment

Great fight

Comment

Garcia is drained.

Fight night:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUtYUmBSw_R1k8SfKssI7TbnY3Bx7YvIJ0og&usqp=CAU.jpg
              BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
                Ah so you're changing your approach seeing as you fkd up the drained at the weigh-in lol, big fights really show how brain-dead a lot of this forum is, Ryan is going to be beasty come fight time his team has done a superb job.

10 pounds overnight and another 4/6 pound over 10hrs, great shape and admire how dedicated to this fight Ryan was, he is on a mission and that can be a powerful motivator, good luck to him.

ryan-garcia_1682126913.jpg

Comment

Garcia by KO 10

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Ah so you're changing your approach seeing as you fkd up the drained at the weigh-in lol, big fights really show how brain-dead a lot of this forum is, Ryan is going to be beasty come fight time his team has done a superb job.

10 pounds overnight and another 4/6 pound over 10hrs, great shape and admire how dedicated to this fight Ryan was, he is on a mission and that can be a powerful motivator, good luck to him.

ryan-garcia_1682126913.jpg
                    Biggest Tank fangirl in this forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X