Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Ryan Garcia - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Ryan Garcia - Face To Face at Final Presser

Davis, Garcia Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undefeated rivals and boxing superstars Gervonta "Tank" Davis and "King" Ryan Garcia went face-to-face for the first time during fight week at Thursday's final press conference before they meet this Saturday, April 22 in a SHOWTIME PPV production from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Esther Lin, Cris Esquida)
    [Click Here To Read More]

They both look super drained.

Comment

I am so pumped to watch Tank vs Ryan!!!

Comment

Originally posted by a5pe4 View Post
        Yup. Ryan worse, he actually sounds slow in interviews he’s been literally starving himself to make weight.

Comment

Ryan looks drained as hell. Win lose or draw he should never go near the lightweight limit again. He accepted the rehydration clause so he's gotta hold that but man there a terrible thing in boxing an shouldn't be around a fighter should be allowed to fully hydrate after draining themselves

Comment

Came here to say the same thing. I just want a great fight. I hope both guys manage to bring their best regardless.

Comment

Tank wearing a “I <3 Sex” hat. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
                Ryan looks drained as hell. Win lose or draw he should never go near the lightweight limit again. He accepted the rehydration clause so he's gotta hold that but man there a terrible thing in boxing an shouldn't be around a fighter should be allowed to fully hydrate after draining themselves
                You are right, though it's his choice. He should have moved up to welterweight but due to greed he wants to cash on Tank. So for him to cry drained by rehydration clause is dishonest.

Comment

lol, they look spot on to me, at this level they work it fine, they would also be in the drying-out phase.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

You are right, though it's his choice. He should have moved up to welterweight but due to greed he wants to cash on Tank. So for him to cry drained by rehydration clause is dishonest.
                    Catchweight AND dehydration close. Don’t forget.

But if Ryan didn’t accept then there would be no fight at all.
                    brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X