Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bryant Jennings Aims To Bounce Back, Work His Way To World Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bryant Jennings Aims To Bounce Back, Work His Way To World Title Shot

The career of Bryant Jennings didn't result in a world title reign but the Philadelphia native is proud of what he accomplished. However, having shared the ring with Luis Ortiz, Wladimir Klitschko, Joe Joyce, and a bevy of heavyweight contenders and former champions, Jennings (24-4, 14 KOs) believes that he still has a bit more juice left in the tank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sure, fam.

This time, it's different.

Comment

Bridger weight or just cash out. Ngannou schedule Bryant Jennings then Tyrone spong or vise versa then belt shot or wilder fight maybe wilder is for the belts styles makes fights Wilder style is unique with thors hammer for a right hand and reach for days. He usually catches everyone eventually sure Usyk will outbox him for miles yet does Usyk get up when wilder eventually lands whether Rd 2 or 12 fury beats wilder 80,%time 50lbs heavier taller and a rarity longer too yet Usyk vs Wilder is 50/50 to 60/40 usyk in my eyes. Yet fury vs Usyk shh I wouldn't be surprised if Usyk pulls upset but fury is to big yet nimble as well will probably Klitschko style Usyk & that 60lbs is too much weight too carry for 12rds . Furys best chance of losing is Chinny AJ if he can start pulling the trigger again or Zhang (south paw Carry's power same weight seen fury get caught by wallin, dropped by a cruiserweight. Wilder doesn't count everyone goes down eventually with him
      Last edited by Ry92; 04-20-2023, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Jennings best claim to fame is going 12 rounds against Klitschko and Joyce. That's not a lot. Somehow now at 38 after three years of inactivity he gonna get to a title fight? Yea no.

Comment

Jennings a good solid dude but inactivety never being big enough or mean just not ideal for a sucessful boxer. I like him though!

Comment

At best he was in the top 15. He ended the undefeated records of Szpilka & Mike Perez. That got him into the WBC mando position. I believe he then gave up that spot for the Klitschko title shot. He lost that fight but with the crazy long reach he exposed some cracks in Klitschko that hadn’t been seen in a decade. The Ortiz & Rivas fights pretty much ended his career as a contender. He had a good showing against Joyce in a losing effort. That Rivas fight was catastrophic to his career as he was winning going into the last round. I remember the first time i saw him on TV against that Bynum guy. He then laid a beating on Liahkovich & stopped him in 9 rounds. At that point he arrived on the scene. He made some money but He is done & should stay retired…
            Last edited by joe strong; 04-20-2023, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
              Ngannou schedule Bryant Jennings
              That's a very good idea for both guys.

Comment

Bank account must be running low.

Comment

Jennings has just announced that he is a gatekeeper and is willing to be a big name for an up and coming contender. He should sign up to fight Jared Anderson. Anderson having Jenning's name on his resume would boost his career. Jennings was a solid fighter but never had much success fighting big named fighters. He isn't quite a tomato can but a very good gatekeeper.
                  joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

I usually put the Klitschko Jennings fight on when I need to sleep.
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X