Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Collazo Retires From Boxing After Knockout Loss To Angel Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Collazo Retires From Boxing After Knockout Loss To Angel Ruiz

Former world champion Luis Collazo (39-9, 20 KOs) retired after losing to Angel Ruiz (18-2-1, 13 KOs) in the main event in a ten-round junior middleweight bout on Wednesday, April 19 at the ProBox Events Center in Plant City, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn it !!!!

I made so much WarLazzo merch
    gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Geez I thought he had retired already

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBenjamin View Post
        Geez I thought he had retired already
        Same. I didn't know he still boxed! lol

Comment

41 is well past any fighters prime. He needs to either fight super cans or find another way to stay afloat.

Comment

Yeah, I bet he'll look back and say that 15K wasn't worth that aSs whipping!

Comment

Collazo was a solid fighter 15 years ago. he retired like 3 times already. This man needs a new job.

Comment

Man stepped in there with Ricky Hatton, Andre Berto, Amir Khan, Miguel Angel Gonzalez, Jose Antonio Rivera, Shane Mosley, Keith Thurman, and Victor Ortiz. Won 3 of those fights, went the distance in four of the other five, briefly held the full version of the WBA title before Hatton beat him for it.

He should have retired four years ago, but I have nothing but respect for the man.
                just the facts just the facts likes this.

Comment

That was big young kid they had for Collazo on 2 weeks notice, tough ask. He had to show some champ level resolve in round 1after he got rocked ; he battled back by the end of the round which was kind of exciting. Round 2 was a nice little war. . Ruiz was too big and strong thoug. Enjoyed the fight, salute to Collazo

Comment

Loses a fight so convinces himself he's past his prime. Has another 5-6 years in him and a title run. Nash out

Comment

Working...
                    X