Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Hannah Gabriels - Face To Face at Detroit Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Hannah Gabriels - Face To Face at Detroit Presser

Shields, Gabriels Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undisputed Middleweight World Champion and Michigan's own Claressa Shields went face-to-face Tuesday with four-division world champion Hanna Gabriels at a press conference in Detroit to preview the return of big-time boxing to city on Saturday, June 3. The first boxing event at Little Caesars Arena will be streamed live on DAZN in the U.S. and Canada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very dangerous fight for shields

Comment

Hilmer looks great, I don't know where Tommy got that dated suit from but retire it, soon!

Comment

Is Gabriels a ******? Serious question.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
          Is Gabriels a ******? Serious question.
          I don't think so seeing she married!
          MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Very interesting fight. Gabriels is a goox powerful boxer, but I just think Shields is so much better talent wise, that she will win a fairly wide UD.

Comment

Pillow fist by yet another decision. Pillow fist can’t KO an opponent even if the opponent was comatose. That sums up the fake GOAT who can’t crack Jell-O.

Comment

Pillow fists by another boring UD. Pillow fists can’t KO any women fighter even if that fighter was comatose. How the F can she call herself GOAT when she’s has Pillow First and hasn’t had a KO in 5 years? Trust me, in the history of boxing, no Pillow Fists would ever be called the womens GOAT. The real womens GOAT is Ann Wolfe who would destroy Shields with her fists of TNT! So TNT vs Pillow Fists.

Comment

Dang Claressa, looking like a drag queen with all that caked on make-up

Comment

Is that Milly Vanilly??

Comment

Working...
                    X