Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Zhilei Zhang Can Now Be Quite a Force in The Heavyweight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Zhilei Zhang Can Now Be Quite a Force in The Heavyweight Division

SO THE JUGGERNAUT was finally knocked off course following a head-on collision with a man fittingly known as Big Bang on Saturday but, with a few running repairs, the wheels can soon be set in motion again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have been telling you.

Zhang is the next Warren`s horse in this run.

I think Warren is also a little tired of Fury and his Chisoras.

Warren also understands Fury -Joyce is dead.
    Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 04-19-2023, 04:27 AM.

Comment

He can indeed Frankenstein

That is why you and Grandpa Bob will need up your protection racket fee’s with the WBC to keep him as far away from the rankings as possible. The Gypsy coward is running out ways to avoid dangerous opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        I have been telling you.

Zhang is the next Warren`s horse in this run.

I think Warren is also a little tired of Fury and his Chisoras.

Warren also understands Fury -Joyce is dead.

Zhang should try to have a big fight in China , now that he's got a good win. He's 40 and father time has no mercy.

Comment

Well, zhang is top 6 heavyweight now, thats good. He could have reached the summit a little earlier in my opinion.
          baroidi baroidi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post

Zhang should try to have a big fight in China , now that he's got a good win. He's 40 and father time has no mercy.
            Yes. We want Fury -Zhang now.
            baroidi baroidi likes this.

Comment

Frank is such a hypocrite. He acts like Joe losing to Zhang doesn't affect the trajectory of his career. If Joyce were with any other promoter he'd be saying he got exposed, will never beat a top heavyweight and should retire before he gets seriously hurt. Typical promoter damage control. For the record, I'm a fan of Joe and would like to see him come back and beat Zhang.

Comment

Frank puts all his eggs in Dubois' basket.
                Joyce stopped him.
                Frank puts all his eggs in Joyce's basket.
                Zhang stopped him.
                Frank puts all his eggs in the Zhang basket.

The circle of life.

Frank doesn't get it right often these days, but at least it's interesting seeing these matchup go wrong lol. Need more of it tbf.

Comment

Working...
                X