Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Pumped For Tank: You'll See Something Special Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Pumped For Tank: You'll See Something Special Happen

By Thomas Gerbasi - The official coronation may take place on Saturday night, but for now, Ryan Garcia already sees himself as the king of boxing. Why wouldn't he? At 24, he's young enough to believe he rules the world. A record of 23-0 with 19 KOs has given him tangible proof that he's pretty good at this fighting stuff, and 9.5 million Instagram followers can't be wrong, right? And boy, does "King Ry" know how to sell it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We gotta give this kid credit for making this fight. He’s the one that really pushed for this fight for almost two years. He did everything to get it signed. RESPECT!

That said, I still think Tank knocks him out cold before the 9th round.

Comment

Handicapped fight due to biatch stipulations.

Comment

This article is spot on. Garcia is a kid who truly believes in himself. He went above and beyond to make this fight happen and that means we are in for a great fight Saturday no matter who wins or how long it last. I will be rooting for Garcia especially because he is working with a child that has a rare disease.
        Last edited by Patsfan bri; 04-19-2023, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Come on Garcia get it done lad would love to see the meltdown on this forum/reddit hope it will be a good fight can't wait.
          brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

He’s right. He’ll know within himself what type of fighter he really is after this fight.

And he can take that and get better going forward. Win or lose. That’s the beauty of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
              We gotta give this kid credit for making this fight. He’s the one that really pushed for this fight for almost two years. He did everything to get it signed. RESPECT!

That said, I still think Tank knocks him out cold before the 9th round.
              100%...Ryan is a warrior and has the potential to become a world champ. However, Tank is an ELITE fighter and on a completely different level and fighter's of his calibre simply don't lose to the likes of Ryan (save for Tyson-Douglas one-offs). Also, Tank has faced some hard puncher's himself without being troubled whereas Ryan was dropped hard by Luke Campbell. In fact, had Tank nailed him like that he wouldn't have got back up.

I predict a Tank KO between 6-9 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobArum View Post

100%...Ryan is a warrior and has the potential to become a world champ. However, Tank is an ELITE fighter and on a completely different level and fighter's of his calibre simply don't lose to the likes of Ryan (save for Tyson-Douglas one-offs). Also, Tank has faced some hard puncher's himself without being troubled whereas Ryan was dropped hard by Luke Campbell. In fact, had Tank nailed him like that he wouldn't have got back up.

who has tank fought that has the speed and power of Garcia? Tank has started slow in his last couple of fights and not sure he can afford to do that against Garcia. I’m not doubting your prediction and tank probably does win just think he is fighting someone he has never seen before and the same is true for Garcia.

Comment

Good article,I believe him too.

#WARRY!!!#

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobArum View Post

You dont understand this sport at all. Luke Campbell’s height and length factored highly in the knockdown. Tank is levels above no one, because he has fought no one. Garcia ko 5.
                    brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X