Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia Makes Grand Arrival in Las Vegas For Davis Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia Makes Grand Arrival in Las Vegas For Davis Clash

Ryan Garcia Grand Arrival Photos Gallery - Undefeated superstar rivals Gervonta "Tank" Davis and "King" Ryan Garcia officially kicked off fight week events Tuesday afternoon by making their grand arrivals at MGM Grand before they go toe-to-toe this Saturday, April 22 headlining a SHOWTIME PPV production from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Esther Lin and Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

There’s no way this duffus will win, he just doesn’t have the dog in him the way Davis does, that’s that next level. Plus he hasn’t proved much in the ring to make me think he can pull it off.

Comment

Man Ryan already looks drained while Tank look nice and comfy at that weight.

Not good for Ryan.

Comment

Good luck to both men. To all the recent fans, this is boxing where one punch changes a life or a career. Stick to basketball and stfu about who can’t and cannot win. These are two undefeated fighters. This fight is meant to bring out what we haven’t seen in them yet. Welcome to boxing.

Comment

Everyone's face looks weird in their pics. DLH, Ryan and Goosen all look cartoonish in these pics. WTF?!?!
          Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

I am not backing one fighter over the other, so whomever wins means very little to me, but I do appreciate both skill sets and think it'll be an exciting scrap.

I'm thinking pizza rolls and a Wild Cherry Pepsi for my stomach and Lemon Kush for my lungs on the night of.

JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Can't help but root for Garcia. Speed wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                Man Ryan already looks drained while Tank look nice and comfy at that weight.

Not good for Ryan.
                That's the point you big dummy

Comment

Is it just me or is Oscar HAMMERED DRUNK in those pics
                  real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
                    There’s no way this duffus will win, he just doesn’t have the dog in him the way Davis does, that’s that next level. Plus he hasn’t proved much in the ring to make me think he can pull it off.
                    Just curious what makes you think Tank has that dog in him. Haven’t seen him have that dog in any of his fights, which even you would have to agree isn’t that impressive of a resume. Not saying he doesn’t but also not saying Ryan doesn’t. So in fairness you and me may find out Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                    X