Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic Slams Warren After Joyce Loss to Zhang: He Was Talking ****; Why He Producing Only Hype Jobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hrgovic Slams Warren After Joyce Loss to Zhang: He Was Talking ****; Why He Producing Only Hype Jobs?

Filip Hrgovic felt the need to let off some steam. The Croatian heavyweight contender lambasted promoter Frank Warren of Queensberry Promotions in an interview that was conducted after one of Warren's top fighters, heavyweight Joe Joyce, got stopped in the sixth round by Chinese underdog Zhilei Zhang.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think he forgot that only he and some crazy bad judges thought he won and I have to say he may be a bit of a hype job himself.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      I think he forgot that only he and some crazy bad judges thought he won and I have to say he may be a bit of a hype job himself.
      True.. and let is not forget that Joyce, despite his defensive lapse of judgement, was winning some of the rounds, the fight was close before his eye caused him a stoppage. it was by no means a wash... The most basic process of moving and protecting his eye would have paid many dividends.

Comment

Joe Joyce beat Hrgovic many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
          Joe Joyce beat Hrgovic many years ago.
          Not really he was out landed in that one and Joyce won because it was in the U.K . Not a robbery because Joyce’s pressure gave the impression he was winning most the time but he was getting countered that’s why it was a SD win for either guy .

Comment

Hrgovic shouldn't be bragging about the win against Zhang. Decision could have easily gone the other way and Hrgovic forgot where he was each time that big left landed. Filip would get hit and he'd immediately turn his back and walk away. Strange.

Comment

he should be thankful he got the decision.

Zhang beat him and dropped him in most people's eyes.

Comment

Hrgovic shouldn't be running his mouth

Comment

Fish eyes warren is **** bag

Comment

I am lost why he would care what someone who does not hold any control over his career thinks. But it is a fun little bit of pettiness from a guy who will lose to most of the top 5.I will say this... i do not think this generation of HW is all that great. But almost all of them are salty and entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                    X