Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Zhang is Not Elite, Joshua Would Ping Joyce Absolutely Everywhere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Zhang is Not Elite, Joshua Would Ping Joyce Absolutely Everywhere

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom does not see heavyweight contender Joe Joyce becoming an "elite" level fighter in the weight class. This past Saturday night at the Copper Box in London, Joyce suffered the first defeat of his career when he was stopped in six rounds by Chinese giant Zhilei Zhang.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn needs to shut up about what Joshua would do to people. We’ve seen enough of Joshua to know that’s BS

i like Hearn but AJ is his weakness

Comment

AJ fights scared when hit. JJ was still fighting after getting his eye shut.

Comment

Lmao i say Zhang knocks AJ out what about that Eddie? You just got to laugh at this point.

Comment

Pre-Ruiz Joshua, I agree. Jittery, tentative Joshua would get hurt.

Comment

I still say Joyce walks right through Aj.

Comment

He was offered to Joshua as the last opponent and they chose Franklin instead ,who is far from 'elite' ?

Comment

I don’t think Joyce or zhang would be easy nights for Joshua anymore , he’s gunshy

Joshua is still decent but not the fighter he was
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

what like AJ pinged Franklin everywhere? Zhang's southpaw right hook straight left combo would be smashing into "Big Femi's" nut all night long To say Zhang is not elite is wrong, he clearly fights with intelligence. At the end of the day Usyk, white, Povetkin, Ruiz and Klitschko have all either wobbled or dropped AJ. To think a big attacking (realistically unbeaten) southpaw with power couldn't KO a gun shy AJ is laughable.
                  Last edited by Elastic Recoilz; 04-18-2023, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Not sure about that Edward

Comment

Working...
                    X