Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis On Facing Frank Martin: I Want That Fight For Respect; Don't Need No Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis On Facing Frank Martin: I Want That Fight For Respect; Don't Need No Belt

NEWARK, New Jersey - Keyshawn Davis didn't mention Frank Martin's name once on the night on his most recent win. It was obvious, of course, that the ambitious, unbeaten lightweight was talking about Martin when he referenced "Errol Spence's little dude" and "that kid over there at PBC." Davis didn't mind coming off as disrespectful in the immediate aftermath of brutally beating Anthony Yigit because he doesn't think Martin has shown him any respect when reporters and videographers have asked Martin about him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not that wouldn't mind a Martin vs Davis fight but both have fighters in the same stable as themselves that re just as good and would(should) be easier to make....especially Davis at TR.

Comment

Calm down Keyshawn. You would get your turn. You need more experience. Frank Martin is already working on his second weight class. Right now it's just to soon for you. You are just not seasoned enough. At this point of your career, Frank is more of a complete fighter than you.

Comment

He has a fetish with Martin now over some interview. There are many lightweight contenders he can fight.
        Last edited by richardt; 04-18-2023, 09:57 AM.

Comment

It's not going to happen unless it's a big PPV or unless Martin sings up with Top Rank. Stop talking about it.

Keyshawn can fight winner of Murutalla vs Nakathila or Jermain Ortiz.

Frank Martin can fight Issac Cruz.

Talk about fights that really have a chance of happening.

Comment

"It could be the co-main on Terence Crawford-Errol Spence. It don’t matter." - Keyshawn Davis

That would be FIRE!!! Keyshawn talking like that's a done deal???

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              He has a fetish with Martin now over some interview. There are many lightweight contenders he can fight.
              FLOYD “KID AUSTIN” SCHOFIELD “I BEEN CALLING OUT KEYSHAWN DAVIS”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXPSqy1yby8

Comment

It's not so simple to make fights happen in this sport. Even when fighters are in the same promotional company. But if Davis wants it and willing to cross the street and Martin says fk marinating it. Then, the next step, if it moves at all, is for Martin's promoter Spence to send an offer to Davis. Otherwise, the media needs to stop covering this story. There are other fights out there without similar issues that are worth covering.

Comment

So is arum gonna put the money where Davis' mouth is to make the fight?
                  if not it isn't happening.
                  Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                    So is arum gonna put the money where Davis' mouth is to make the fight?
                    if not it isn't happening.
                    I don't think Frank Martin is willing to cross the street. He is promoted by Earl Spence.
                    The guy who popularized the "wrong side of the street" term that is now used by almost everyone in the sport.
                    What Davis is saying is, "I'm here, make me an offer and I'm willing to fight on the Crawford/Spence undercard."

Comment

Working...
                    X