Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang: I Respect Joe Joyce More After The Fight; If He Wants A Rematch, I'm Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang: I Respect Joe Joyce More After The Fight; If He Wants A Rematch, I'm Here

Zhilei Zhang respected Joe Joyce prior to their fight Saturday night because Joyce took a risk when he could've protected his status as the mandatory challenger for the WBO's heavyweight title against a lesser opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am really falling behind in watching HW fights & keeping up with current events. I had no idea he is now promited by old Fish Eyes…

Comment

Joyce was actually putting in some offensive work yet has 0 defense as usual and would get smoked by any big hw with power wilder would fury I see even hrgovic winning as a pro. He should rebuild 2 fights Dubios Whyte then a belt shot or cash out vs AJ next. Zheili is old, didn't take damage and should get the fury fight next since Usyk is busy with mandatories. Fury did take eye damage vs wallin n got dropped by a cruiserweight so I would watch that fight can market it west vs east as well
      Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

I'm impressed with Zhang's boxing skills and his grit. He has a very good timing, ring IQ, defense and very good judging of the distance/staying out of the range of the attacks. I'd like to see Zhang vs Fury or AJ.
        Last edited by Raimondo; 04-17-2023, 09:03 AM.

Comment

The only thing stopping Big Bang from defeating Fury is his issue with stamina. He showed some improvement in the Joyce fight, but he was still resting in between putting the beats on Joe. If he fights Tyson, he will have to move more because Fury is not going to stand in front of him and exchange, so he is going to have to concentrate a considerable amount in training camp on his gas tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
            The only thing stopping Big Bang from defeating Fury is his issue with stamina. He showed some improvement in the Joyce fight, but he was still resting in between putting the beats on Joe. If he fights Tyson, he will have to move more because Fury is not going to stand in front of him and exchange, so he is going to have to concentrate a considerable amount in training camp on his gas tank.

he has improved stamina FOR SURE.

he was beating Joyce's head in mid 6th round. he wasn't stopping.

right before the ref halted, he landed 3 straight left hands flush on Joyce. Joyce was the one running in and clinching.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

We will never know how he would have done if he were younger. BUT, turn back time and fight King Kong Ortiz !!! He deserves a shot at a championship first, but thats the fight I really want to see.

Comment

It is becoming the norm to have 500 plus pounds of fighters in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                X