Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikaela Mayer: I Wasn't About To Come To London And Leave Without A Fight Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikaela Mayer: I Wasn't About To Come To London And Leave Without A Fight Again

Mikaela Mayer didn't care who was standing in the opposite corner on fight night. All she cared about was that a fight night was still on her itinerary. The former unified junior lightweight champion made due with an undesirable situation as she pushed forward with her ESPN+/BT Sport co-feature. A spirited challenge was offered by Sweden's Lucy Wildheart, a very late replacement opponent whom Mayer soundly outpointed over ten rounds this past Saturday at Copper Box Arena in Hackney Wick, London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don’t take people for fools every one knows they were paid to deny linardatou a license cos of how dangerous she is
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Saw her opponent Lucy Wildheart fight before, and she's a really good strong boxer as well.

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
        Saw her opponent Lucy Wildheart fight before, and she's a really good strong boxer as well.
        Not on one day notice, nothing can cover the stench of this corruption and bullshxt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Not on one day notice, nothing can cover the stench of this corruption and bullshxt.
          Noo for sure not, if I was her I wouldn't even accept the fight.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X