Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: "I Know What I Can Do To You Frank Martin"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: "I Know What I Can Do To You Frank Martin"

The callouts have gotten bolder and bolder for Keyshawn Davis. With his status seemingly solidified as a prospect for the time being, the former Olympic silver medalist is hoping to lure Frank Martin into the ring at some point this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Isn't happening anytime soon.

Comment

Looks good on paper, but in reality it will never happen. Martin's promoter is the guy who popularized the phrase "wrong side of the street."

Keep these fantasy fights coming NSB. Forget that promotional issues don't exist. Keep 'em coming, NSB, keep 'em coming. Don't ask them about issues. Just assume everything in boxing is easy to make. Yeah!
      JQside jqSide likes this.

Comment

Talk **** and never fight. These fights only happened if the boxers are big enough to make it PPV. ex Davis vs Garcia.

Comment

I really wish Spence and Arum can make this happen! Fights like this one, and Martin vs. Rivera, are good for the sport! I find it interesting that Floyd "Kid Austin" Schofield has been calling out Keyshawn Davis for months, and I don't see Keyshawn with the same energy! Maybe Keyshawn got something personal with Spence or Martin?
          Last edited by Bronx2245; 04-16-2023, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Keyshawn Davis not smart at all whereas Martin wants to let it build 1st so they both can be paid handsomely but dumb-dumb don't get it, remember he is from Norfolk.

Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Too small a fight to justify a jointly promoted fight. It's a fantasy fight that may never happen. One has to leave his promoter, even then there's still no guarantee. Spence and Crawford can testify to that.

Focus should be on fights that can be realistically made like Martin fighting PBC guys and Davis with TR fighters. Unfortunately, people are more interested in fantasy fights. They can even make it appear the fight is over and know exactly who wins. And that's that. Fight doesn't have to happen.

Comment

2 fast slick black American super prospects fight each other? Fat chance in hell. Thats super rare at any level.

Comment

This fight should be on the undercard of Crawford vs Spence... If it ever happens..
                  NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Less talk and more fighting.

Get the fight with Frank Martin made. Talk to your promoter.

Comment

Working...
                    X