Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikaela Mayer: I Want Toughest Challenges at 135 - And Right Now That's Katie Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikaela Mayer: I Want Toughest Challenges at 135 - And Right Now That's Katie Taylor

Mikaela Mayer (18-1, 5 KOs) feels ready to take over the lightweight division. The former unified junior lightweight champion made a successful debut at 135 pounds by defeating Swedish contender Lucy Wildheart (10-2, 4 KOs) via unanimous decision Saturday night at Copper Box Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Based on your performance against a last minute opponent you should be careful what you wish for. KT would destroy you
    WamBamSam23 WamBamSam23 likes this.

Comment

Mayer is just looking for a payday. For all the time she’s been boxing, and fighting at 130 given her height, the ladies at higher weight would F her up bad. She has no power at all and is another pillow fist like Shields.This is why she talks about fighting Katie who would destroy her. She knows she sucks and is looking for a payday so she can walk off into the sunset with her woman.

Comment

Katie never destroys anybody.
        Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Yeah that’s why mysteriously you and bbbc decided not to give linardatou fight
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Mikaela is a good fighter but many haters--wonder why? Not a POC? Same haters like the "black korean" though.
            WamBamSam23 WamBamSam23 likes this.

Comment

Katie Taylor is hands down the #1 p4p female boxer. Her resume is stacked. Right now I have her 3rd all time behind Wolfe and Rijker. She could potentially pass them both to become the GOAT of womens boxing. I think 3-4 solid wins and she’s the consensus greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
                Mikaela is a good fighter but many haters--wonder why? Not a POC?
                Wow. The world is tough on Some people.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by WamBamSam23 View Post
                  Katie Taylor is hands down the #1 p4p female boxer. Her resume is stacked. Right now I have her 3rd all time behind Wolfe and Rijker. She could potentially pass them both to become the GOAT of womens boxing. I think 3-4 solid wins and she’s the consensus greatest.
                  There are barely 4 solid fighters in each weight class. There were even fewer back when Wolfe fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Wow. The world is tough on Some people.
                    Katie Taylor isn't a "POC" either, unless Gingers are part of that group now.

Comment

Working...
                    X