Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikaela Mayer Outworks Lucy Wildheart, Wins Decision To Capture WBC Interim-Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikaela Mayer Outworks Lucy Wildheart, Wins Decision To Capture WBC Interim-Title

MIKAELA MAYER became the WBC interim lightweight champion by virtue of a lopsided points win over late replacement Lucy Wildheart in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-15-2023, 04:21 PM.

From what I saw tonight,linardatou would have killed you

Comment

Mikaela Mayer didn't even look great against a late sub, if Aleycia is well conditioned she can stop Mayer!

MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        Mikaela Mayer didn't even look great against a late sub, if Aleycia is well conditioned she can stop Mayer!

Mayer got robbed in their fight though

Comment

Mayer is way overrated. She fought an unknown last minute sub, and looked terrible. Maybe she should get a real trainer. For all the body shots she landed, it’s obvious she like Shields has pillow fists. She’s looking for a paycheck from Katie, which she could get being she’s no threat whatsoever. Alicia would put a big hurt on her IF she gave her a rematch which is another easy fight. Bottom line, Mayer sucks!

Comment

Am I allowed to point out if she had breasts she'd look like a woman?

Comment

Her trainer Mitchell should stick with amateurs. For all the time they’ve been together, Mayer is digressing. Mayer has always been overrated. She always got mentioned because she’s white, period. Katie would beat her arse.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Mayer got robbed in their fight though
                No, she didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

No, she didn't.
                  She did, she boxed her head off for the majority of the rounds

Comment

Originally posted by wileyhemi View Post
                    Am I allowed to point out if she had breasts she'd look like a woman?
                    And if your mom and dad divorced your dad would still be your uncle…wtf does that have to do with anything? Typically, I have found those that speak ill of fine looking women save the spank bank for the five knuckle shuffle and don’t get the time of day from any female. Even 2:00 am hoggin bar closing princesses.

You’d provide your left nut for a mere glance from this woman.
                    Since1976 Deleted likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X