Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce, Zhilei Zhang - Ready For War in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce, Zhilei Zhang - Ready For War in London

Joyce, Zhang Weights Photos Gallery - Undefeated British knockout artist Joe Joyce and former unified junior lightweight champion Mikaela Mayer are set to co-headline an action-packed card this Saturday at Copper Box Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sometimes you aren't impressed with boxers with Olympic medals as it's down to judges and subjective scoring and other things beyond boxers control and luck.
    So to have 2 Olympians here, gives Olympic medals more credibility, and that boxers win medals because of their ability and talent

Comment

Let's go Big Bang!!!

Comment

Joyce by controversial TKO
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I mean, when Zhang won a medal in China I thought it might be hometown judging that got him medal, so medals usually didn't impress me. Same with Josh winning Gold in england.
          But now I know if you win a gold, silver or bronze you will likely go far as a pro, and that medal makes me respect you.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 04-14-2023, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Well done joyce, you give fans good match ups. I'm sure people enjoyed and looked forward to ddd, Parker and now Zhang with great anticipation

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
              Joyce by controversial TKO
              Don't put it out there bro, I really hope not. I hope the right guy wins, this one ought to be a lot of fun. Last thing it needs is bad judging or officiating.
              KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

hey joyce...work the body

Comment

Joyce looks in good shape. I hope he blocks punches with his hands and not his face.
                  Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

Going for Joyce but someones getting stopped you would think, not exactly hard to hit these two so should be entertaining.
                    Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X