Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lawrence Okolie vs. Chris Billam-Smith - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lawrence Okolie vs. Chris Billam-Smith - Undercard Information

Extra tickets have been added for Lawrence Okolie's (19-0, 14 KOs) WBO world cruiserweight title defence against hometown hero Chris Billam-Smith (17-1-0, 12 KOs) at AFC Bournemouth's Vitality Stadium on Saturday, May 27 due to high demand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Quite apart from being a good matchup, Egg vs Pig is the best food fight we've had since Egg vs Cheese
    BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Decent

I've got tickets

Comment

Best non-PPV card Boxxer have put together IMO.

Comment

Decent card but why go on the same date as Conlon and Wood. Now I'm going to be jumping around on the remote worse than a nurse looking for a pay rise

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post
            Decent card but why go on the same date as Conlon and Wood. Now I'm going to be jumping around on the remote worse than a nurse looking for a pay rise
            This had to be May 27th tbf, because of the site. It was the only date the stadium was available. Work on the pitch begins at the start of June. Smith-Eubank couldn’t get Anfield for the same reason, Bellew had to fight on a Bank Holiday Sunday at the end of May to secure Goodison.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

This had to be May 27th tbf, because of the site. It was the only date the stadium was available. Work on the pitch begins at the start of June. Smith-Eubank couldn’t get Anfield for the same reason, Bellew had to fight on a Bank Holiday Sunday at the end of May to secure Goodison.
              Couldnt they go on the Friday or the Sunday. Having 3 fights all on the same night competing for the same viewers is nonsensical.

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post

Couldnt they go on the Friday or the Sunday. Having 3 fights all on the same night competing for the same viewers is nonsensical.
                I thought they might have went Sunday with it being a bank holiday. Bournemouth play their last game of the season on the Sunday though so I suppose you’d lose some of the football crowd.

Promoters need to do more to avoid the clashes. It is annoying.

Comment

If Eggington loses to Pigford then he knows it's back to the fork-lift truck.

Comment

What a shame Tommy Welch can't be matched with Frank Ignatius or Jeamie TKV for the vacant Southern area H/W title!

Comment

Working...
                    X