Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Comes In 15-Plus Pounds Lighter For Zhang Zhilei Fight Than For Previous Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Comes In 15-Plus Pounds Lighter For Zhang Zhilei Fight Than For Previous Bout

Joe Joyce stepped on the scale Friday afternoon at his lowest weight in nearly four years. The chiseled 6-foot-6 heavyweight officially weighed 256 pounds for his fight against huge Chinese contender Zhang Zhilei on Saturday night at Copper Box Arena in London. Joyce weighed in at 271 1/4 pounds for his last fight, an 11th-round knockout of Joseph Parker 6 1/2 months ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think both are at an advanced aged to be a force and if Joyce don't get a shot soon and a victory he's got no shot!

Comment

What happened to the women’s weight in

Comment

Joyce is preparing to dance circles around Usyk

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          Joyce is preparing to dance circles around Usyk
          It's wild how he'll fight with all the speed of Stonehenge and only pull out the capoeira flip when the fight's put to bed #principles
          Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Now THIIS is how someone who still loves the sport and is hungry to make a statement carries himself. compare Joyce’s professionalism with the lack of it shown by Joshua coming in at his heaviest weight ever for a comeback fight he not only had to win, but win in a compelling manner that would want to make people see him in big fights. Bravo to Joyce - this guy impresses me
            more and more, and I think he’ll be a worthy fighting champion (the key word is “fighting”) once he gets a belt.

Comment

Juggernaut Joyce means business. A British HW to admire.

Comment

Prediction - Zhang is going to outbox Joe for about 4 rounds and then Joe is gonna beat him half to death.

Comment

yeah i got joe stopping him around the 6th
                  first few rounds will be fun though
                  im actually really looking forward to this

Comment

I had predicted a Joyce KO in 8 rounds. Looking at Joyce's condition, I am inclined to reduce the number of rounds. I predict Joyce will KO Zhang and it may happen sooner than the 8th.

Comment

Working...
                    X