Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Collazo Returns on April 19 in Plant City, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Collazo Returns on April 19 in Plant City, Florida

On April 19 in Plant City, Florida, the main event will see former WBA world welterweight champion Luis Collazo lock horns with Angel Ruiz Astorga over ten rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bud is going to keep an eye out for the winner

Comment

A lot of the top fighters Collazo fought are nowadays retired, and he is still fighting

Comment

Sad he wants more abuse

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
          Bud is going to keep an eye out for the winner
          yup right after he calls out one of the top 4 WW, then will fight Collazo winner lol

Comment

Originally posted by cruz1383 View Post

yup right after he calls out one of the top 4 WW, then will fight Collazo winner lol
            And the Buddettes will say everyone is ducking him
            cruz1383 cruz1383 likes this.

Comment

Lol, 90% of his opponents are retired already. he is 40+ and looked completely shot in his last fights.

Comment

I remember meeting Collazo when he had his training camp at my old gym for the Amir Khan fight nearly 10 years ago..... was considered old and past it then, shocked he's still fighting

Comment

They should just make Collazo/Rosado. Yes I know they are not in the same division but this crazy fckers are always willing to step up and take on the challenge, can’t say the same for the guys on top

Comment

Working...
                  X