Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Franchon Crews-Dezurn vs. Savannah Marshall Eyed For June 17; WBC Rescinds Mandatory Order

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Franchon Crews-Dezurn vs. Savannah Marshall Eyed For June 17; WBC Rescinds Mandatory Order

Shadasia Green will have to wait at least one more fight to challenge for the undisputed crown. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the WBC has recalled its previous order for Green to next face fully unified super middleweight champion Franchon Crews-Dezurn. The ruling comes with the acknowledgment of another fight already in place, as Crews-Dezurn will instead defend versus England's Savannah Marshall (12-1, 10KOs), a hard-hitting former WBO middleweight titlist who will move up in weight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have to go with Marshall because Dezurn just hasn’t shown being polished enough for my liking and gets a bit sloppy trying to load up. I believe everything about her would have had to get better in order for her to beat Marshall, plus her endurance sucks aSs also.

Comment

Damn. They back stabbed the Sweet Terminator its koo they (shields and Cruz) can’t run from her forever. Keep working Green

Comment

Let’s go . Put Shadasia Green on the undercard
        BlakBread904 BlakBread904 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          I have to go with Marshall because Dezurn just hasn’t shown being polished enough for my liking and gets a bit sloppy trying to load up. I believe everything about her would have had to get better in order for her to beat Marshall, plus her endurance sucks aSs also.
          While I agree that Marshall should be the favorite,
          Crews has faced better competition.
          I think that factors heavily into the sloppy appearance.
          It's hard to look graceful in dogfights.
          It's easier to look polished against no-hoppers.
          Marshall will be pushed,
          but I do believe she will come out on top.

Comment

Maybe if the writer did some quick research, he would find out that Savannah beat Crews-Dezurn as an amateur, prior to the 2012 London Olympics.

Comment

SHEEEEEIT!!!! This is the fight I've been wanting to see. this is one of my top 3 most anticipated fights in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by messimania View Post
                Maybe if the writer did some quick research, he would find out that Savannah beat Crews-Dezurn as an amateur, prior to the 2012 London Olympics.
                yall still bringing up amateur shyt? haha. How did that work out in October?

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post

While I agree that Marshall should be the favorite,
                  Crews has faced better competition.
                  I think that factors heavily into the sloppy appearance.
                  It's hard to look graceful in dogfights.
                  It's easier to look polished against no-hoppers.
                  Marshall will be pushed,
                  but I do believe she will come out on top.
                  It’s not like they have a lot to choose from being you can have less than 10 fights and be a multi weight division champion, it’s a joke! Although I appreciate those with real talent and a good work ethic.

Comment

Easy work for Savannah Marshall I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X