Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikaela Mayer, Christina Linardatou - Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikaela Mayer, Christina Linardatou - Face-Off at Final Presser

Mikaela Mayer Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undefeated British knockout artist Joe Joyce and former unified junior lightweight champion Mikaela Mayer are set to co-headline an action-packed card this Saturday at Copper Box Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am really looking forward to this fight. Mayer is a very polished boxer and utilises her height and reach very well, but she is also deceptively tough, durable and can brawl too. Linardatu is much shorter, but has massive physical strength, power and can move exceptionally well when she chooses (i.e. against Delfine Persoon, but was conversely plodding against Katie Taylor). I just about pick Mayer on pounts, but Medusa is a very good boxer, so this should be a very interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha_Stroud View Post
      I am really looking forward to this fight. Mayer is a very polished boxer and utilises her height and reach very well, but she is also deceptively tough, durable and can brawl too. Linardatu is much shorter, but has massive physical strength, power and can move exceptionally well when she chooses (i.e. against Delfine Persoon, but was conversely plodding against Katie Taylor). I just about pick Mayer on pounts, but Medusa is a very good boxer, so this should be a very interesting fight.
      Indeed. I expect a great match from these two pugilists.

Comment

Let's go Medusa!!!
        MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha_Stroud View Post

Spot on sis, I'm thinking it's going to be a close cat and mouse affair. Hopefully Medusa doesn't show up just to survive.

Either way I'm super stoked for Mayer's 135 debut! I think she's going to be serious business at this weight! Oh and Taylor-Mayer would be BANANAS

Alright well ttyl Sammy. I have some left over Chilis in the fridge that's just calling my name. Enjoy the fights.

Comment

Two ugly bull daggers.

Comment

Medusa must starch Mayer to win this fight
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

LOL @ the height difference.....

I'm pulling for Mayer she's already an action packed fighter so I'm guessing the extra 5 pounds will only do her good.

Comment

That fight is off

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    That fight is off

*Spits out Chili's* wtf do you mean it's off?

Comment

Working...
                    X