Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Names Andy Ruiz, Joe Joyce As Potential Opponents For Tyson Fury This Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Names Andy Ruiz, Joe Joyce As Potential Opponents For Tyson Fury This Summer

The other heavyweight who has beaten Anthony Joshua has emerged as a potential opponent for Tyson Fury. Now that negotiations have ceased between teams for Fury and Oleksandr Usyk, Bob Arum, whose company co-promotes Fury, has informed BoxingScene.com that former heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz Jr. is a possible foe for Fury's return to the ring. England's Fury (33-0-1, 24 KOs) is expected to defend his WBC belt sometime this summer, probably in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joyce deserves it, as long as he beats Zhang. (I think he will)

Not interested in a Ruiz match up personally. I’d prefer to see Ruiz in with Wilder or run it back with Parker.

Comment

I feel Andy deserves a third fight with AJ.

Comment

Style wise, both of these fights are better than Usyk. I get people want to see undisputed but it would have been more boring than Fury vs Wlad.

Comment

It’ll be Ruiz. Low risk-high reward. Stylistically he’s no match for Fury and except for the one night of his life he’s a solid top ten type guy.

Joyce is a threat. I’m way too cynical to expect Joyce-Fury in a non-mandatory situation when there are other options for Fury.
          Last edited by Southpaw16; 04-12-2023, 07:53 PM.

Comment

I like Joyce, but let's be honest here...Fury is LEVELS above him, and will clown that kid, and punish him bad.
            And I really couldn't care less if I ever see Ruiz fight again. Dude had natural talent, fast hands, but refused to give himself the best chance to win, as evidenced by his gross physique. Go ahead and get paid Andy, but you had it all, and threw it away because of lack of discipline.

Comment

Wilder-ruiz gonna happen now. Just like he made Crawford-Spence cause Oscar was planning a fight with him

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
                Style wise, both of these fights are better than Usyk. I get people want to see undisputed but it would have been more boring than Fury vs Wlad.
                . Impossible……..

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  . Impossible……..
                  I think Fury would have just leaned on Usyk all night honestly.

Comment

Anyone not named Usyk is bull****. Im putting Fury on my list of people to mail a bag of dicks to . I don't know if Fury is back on drugs , crazy , intimidated , or just stupid , at this point. I hope that he loses his title and a chance to unify .

Comment

Working...
                    X