Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Batyr Akhmedov vs. Kenneth Sims Jr. WBA Title Eliminator To Open Puello-Romero Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Batyr Akhmedov vs. Kenneth Sims Jr. WBA Title Eliminator To Open Puello-Romero Card

Undefeated WBA super lightweight world champion Alberto "La Avispa" Puello will make the first defense of his world title when he takes on hard-hitting contender Rolando "Rolly" Romero on Saturday, May 13 live on Showtime from The Chelsea inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice matchup

Comment

Batyr Akhmedov has been done dirty so many times, thought he won against Puello and probably Barrios since he out landed him 181 to 113 although Mario got a second wind at the second stage of the fight while getting two knock downs. (fourth and twelve round).

He is 32 years old and he only has 11 fights (9-2), he could have easily been a top 5 ranked fighter if his career was driven in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Escorpion View Post
        Batyr Akhmedov has been done dirty so many times, thought he won against Puello and probably Barrios since he out landed him 181 to 113 although Mario got a second wind at the second stage of the fight while getting two knock downs. (fourth and twelve round).

He is 32 years old and he only has 11 fights (9-2), he could have easily been a top 5 ranked fighter if his career was driven in the right direction.
        Well now is his opportunity to get some very important exposure through an exciting win or even better by a spectacular knockout.

Comment

Fun fighters on the card. My prediction; Sims will wreck Akhmedov. Juarez will get outclassed for 4 rounds but then the pressure will mount and Barthelemy will wilt and throw in the towel. I hope Rolly wins but I have no idea. Can go lots of ways. Ill just predict a weird stoppage. And blood.

Comment

Good for Akhmedov! Let's see if he can finally capitalize on his opportunity! He's had several and he doesn't even have 15 fights under his belt! They should have let Barthelemy rematch Gary Antuanne Russell on this card! Russell would probably finish him, but I would like that fight, and that should've been a WBA Eliminator!!!

Comment

Working...
            X